Content Marketing Review 2019: Federal & Beyond
CLICK ON ICON TO SEE PROJECT COMPONENT
IS YOUR PUBLIC SECTOR CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY ALIGNED WITH THE AUDIENCE YOU ARE TRYING TO REACH?
Blogs, white papers, videos, podcasts or reports: government decision-makers turn to thought-leading sources like these to inform their buying decisions, learn about new technologies and learn about vendors. But which tools are most useful and influential, what content do they hope to see and where are they going to find it?
Market Connections polled government decision-makers around the country to answer these questions with the 2019 Content Marketing PulsePoll™.
What You Will Learn:
- Most valuable content when purchasing IT products and services
- Most effective online channels for content delivery
- Preferred content features
- Top actions taken with content
- Amount of time they’re willing to spend with content
New This Year:
- What are best practices for reaching the STATE & LOCAL government audience?
- Do emerging and/or complex technologies require different content marketing strategies?
- What spurs action and what prompts them to share your content with their colleagues?
Download this year’s results and infographics to better understand how to effectively get your content in front of public sector IT decision-makers to drive action.