7TH ANNUAL BREAKFAST & BRIEFING
Join us for the 7th year of this popular event for B2G marketers. The annual Federal Media & Marketing Study™ looks at media consumption habits of federal decision-makers: the top publications, websites, radio, TV and more, along with demographics, job functions and purchasing responsibilities.
Thursday, October 1, 2015 | 8-10 AM
TEGNA Conference Center, McLean, VA (formerly known as Gannett Conference Center)
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT AND THE VENUE IS AT CAPACITY.
$75 per person
$525 table of 8 (save $75)
- Lisa Dezzutti, Market Connections, Inc. – President & CEO
- Sara Leiman, TMP Government – VP Media Director
- Patricia Davis-Muffett, Amazon Web Services – Senior Leader for Global Public Sector Marketing
- Tim Letzkus, Office of Personnel Management HR Solutions – Senior Business Advisor
- Ben Thompson, TMP Government – Vice President of Digital Strategy
- Kim Urbanchuk, Airbus Defense & Space – Director of Ethics and Compliance (previously U.S. Department of Transportation and U.S. House of Representatives)
Download the 2015 Overview
See this year’s highlights of media usage habits from more than 3,400 federal decision-makers and influencers who participated in the survey.