This is a great time of year to reflect on what has worked and what can improve in 2017. Customer experience is one place where, even if a company excels, there is always room to adapt and grow. Consider these customer scenarios:
- You have exciting, big ideas of how you can work with your prospect, but some of your prospects just are not Good customer service in this situation means selling them something else. Regardless of whether you are selling cloud services or apartment buildings, understanding the customer and their day-to-day life is crucial if you want to connect to them.
- Some of your customers live in the digital world. Others prefer to pick up the phone. Where and how do your customers want to interact with you? Knowing your customer and their preferred communications habits goes a long way toward improving the experience of working with you.
- What problems does your customer face and can you solve them? A good customer experience is one where you are educating your customers, demonstrating you truly understand their problems and can help. Often, a customer comes to you for one thing and never realizes you can solve a host of problems for them. How are you making sure they know how you can help?
Sometimes, you will know your customers preferences and what challenges they face. But often you won’t.
That’s why we think customer experience research is so important. It helps solidify your customer base and ensure your clients are satisfied with your products, services, and delivery. It also helps you identify issues that may be brewing before they become problems.
This combination improves customer loyalty and retention.
So, how will you improve your customers’ experience in 2017? One way to start is to attend our webinar on Wednesday.
Webinar: Best Practices in Retaining Customers and Contracts
Laurie Morrow, Market Connections’ Vice President of Research Strategy, is leading the webinar where she will give you a host of ideas for how to improve your customer’s experience in 2017.
Laurie has led dozens of customer experience projects. In this webinar, she will share best practices in customer experience research, and how to leverage results to ensure business growth. You will learn:
- Why customer experience research is important
- Pitfalls and best practices
- How to leverage results
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
11:30 a.m. EST
Duration: 30 minutes