This month, FedPulse is focused on customer satisfaction and the things contractors can do to provide exceptional customer service. In that spirit, General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) receives a Top Innovator commendation for the company’s Contact Center as a Service Customer Experience Platform (CXP). While this service is designed to help federal agencies improve customer service, in creating it, GDIT has addressed an important client need.
In our mobile world, people expect to be able to communicate with business and government agencies when they want and in the way they want. Delivering quality customer service means making all those channels accessible, whether it’s talking to a person live on the phone, texting, or offering information online.
GDIT launched the CXP to help federal agencies address this reality. It is the first FedRAMP-compliant cloud-based solution for customizing and operating scalable contact centers. The CXP incorporates technology developed by Genesys to deliver the functionality that contact centers of varying needs require.
Designed for government agencies and organizations that require contact center operations that are flexible and able to be tailored, the CXP provides a full range of technology capabilities to modernize or deploy contact centers of any size:
- Multi-channel access for minimal customer effort and fast inquiry resolution
- Unlimited agent deployments for maximum operational flexibility
- Unlimited scalability across geographies
- Integrated self-service, analytics and workforce optimization for performance enhancement
- Reporting and analytics across the entire customer journey
- On-premise, cloud or hybrid deployment options
- Advanced customization and third-party integration
- Built on an enterprise-level, FedRAMP-compliant cloud, providing security, visibility and enhanced performance without service interruption
Customer satisfaction just became a little bit easier for federal agencies.