Presented by Market Connections and Professional Services Council
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
10:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon
NRECA Conference Center
4301 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22203
In partnership with:
Join us for the public release and panel discussion of an in-depth survey conducted by Market Connections, Inc. and the Professional Services Council (PSC).
This survey assessed government officials’ and industry leaders’ understanding of the on-going convergence of technology and professional services and current/planned use of consumption-based “As a Service” (XaaS) acquisition approaches. While everyone agrees that convergence is causing a foundational shift in how government buys and industry provides solutions, the survey unveiled a number of interesting insights on relative perspectives and priorities for government and industry.
FREE for PSC members!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The impact of convergence on government and contractors and reasons behind that impact
- Top convergence trends impacting government and procurement
- Current government use and future plans for “as a service”
- Perceived benefits and barriers to adoption of “as a service” models
- Important characteristics of contractors delivering converged solutions
- Lisa Dezzutti, Market Connections, Inc. – President & CEO
- Steve Cooper, Department of Commerce – CIO
- John Garing, ViON – Vice President (former CIO of DISA)
- Julie McPherson, Booz Allen Hamilton – Vice President and Strategic Innovation Group leader
- Chris Smith, AT&T Government Solutions – Vice President, Technology (former CIO of Dept. of Agriculture)
- Stanley Tyliszczak, General Dynamics Information Technology – Vice President for Technology Integration and Chief Engineer
- MODERATOR – Dave Wennergren, Professional Services Council – Sr. Vice President, Technology Policy
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- CEOs and CSOs
- CIOs and CTOs
- Business Development Executives
- Marketing Executives