This summer, Market Connections released the results of the 2016 Government Contractor Study (which are available for download). The study revealed not only the challenges contractors face in marketing to the federal government, but strategies winning contractors are using to remain competitive.
The study found that both business development and marketing professionals in federal government contracting say the long government procurement process is by far their biggest challenge. They’re addressing this, and other challenges, by using automated tools, thought leadership materials and events.
On Tuesday, September 13, 2016, Market Connections and Salesforce join the Professional Services Council to further explore the results of the study, including how winning contractors are maintaining their competitive edge with the challenges they face. The free webinar is from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
Attendees will learn how top contractors are:
- Addressing marketing and business development challenges
- Maintaining and improving government customer relationships
- Embracing automation tools and adjusting bidding strategies
- Preparing for the next two years
A panel discussion will follow, providing insights into how to use the survey data into to create action plans for implementation.
- Dave Wennergren, Executive Vice President, Technology, PSC
- Bill Pessin, Vice President, Salesforce
- Patience Samson, Director, Corporate Business Development, Leidos
Presenter and Moderator:
- Lisa Dezzutti, President & CEO, Market Connections, Inc.
Can’t attend live? Don’t worry. Register today and you will receive a link to the webinar recording. Register.