Market Connections would like to congratulate all winners of Women in Technology’s (WiT) annual leadership awards for the unique vision and talent they bring to the industry. The annual awards, presented on Thursday, May 17th, highlight the breadth of talent among women in entrepreneurial, government and corporate roles across the Washington, DC region.
As a woman-owned company, Market Connections appreciates the acknowledgement of talented women in the field, many of whom we work with on a day-to-day basis. Lisa Dezzutti, Market Connections’ Chief Executive Officer, founder and former WiT Board Chairperson said of the organization, “I am so proud to be a part of an organization that continues to grow and deliver on its mission to advance and support women in their technology careers. The women who were recognized that evening were extraordinary in their own ways. Each one shared a piece of their journey and left us with a favorite inspirational quote. It was definitely a night to remember.”
The 2018 winners include:
- Corporate Large Market Sector – Vicki Schmanske, Leidos
- Corporate Mid-Market Sector – Mile Corrigan, Noblis
- Corporate Small-Market Sector – Meena Krishnan, Inoventures, LLC.
- Government – Lynnette Madsen, National Science Foundation
- Rising Star – Christine Antonsen, GEICO
- Small Business/Entrepreneur – Suzanne Porter-Kuchay, SPK Communications
- STEM Leadership – Kristie Grinnell, General Dynamics IT
- Unsung Hero – Christine Lemley, Volkswagen Group of America
- Women in Defense – LTG(R) Mary Legere, Accenture Federal Services
Congratulations to all the winners and the companies they represent, including our current and past clients. We also wish Women in Technology continued success in their goal of mentoring and lifting women across the DC area.
See the Women in Technology’s full press release.