Under the supervision of a Research Director, the market research managers and analysts will be fully involved in every aspect of the supplier side marketing research process from start to finish.
- Reviewing project requirements and ensuring research approaches and execution align with client needs
- Designing and/or adapting surveys or interviewer’s guides
- Managing and monitoring data collection, quality control, analyzing data results and answering client questions
- Write topline and final reports, create presentations, write conclusions and recommendations based on research findings
- Participate in client phone calls and meetings.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or statistics with a research concentration
- Analysts will have 3-5 years of professional experience, while managers must have 5+ years experience of growing responsibilities in market research; supplier side preferred
- Experience with custom research projects from the design phase through the finished product, to include: survey design and sampling, data analysis, report writing, visual presentations (charts and graphs) and presentation to clients
- Experience with both quantitative research and qualitative experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to make relevant and insightful conclusions based on data results
- Proficient in SPSS and Microsoft office suite programs (Advanced Excel and PowerPoint mandatory)
- Strategic analysis and problem-solving
- Proven experience with coordination of multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting deadlines and working independently and efficiently under pressure
- Strong communications and collaboration skills
- A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Please direct interest to: email@example.com.