Under the supervision of a Research Director, the market research analyst will be fully involved in every aspect of the supplier side marketing research process from start to finish.
- Review project requirements, develop proposals, design surveys, program and edit online surveys
- Manage data collection, analyze data results, answer client questions
- Write topline and final reports, create presentations, write conclusions and recommendations based on research findings
- Participate in client phone calls and meetings.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or statistics with a research concentration
- Three to five years of professional experience in market research; supplier side preferred
- Experience with custom research projects from the design phase through the finished product, to include: survey design and sampling, data analysis, report writing, visual presentations (charts and graphs) and presentation to clients
- Experience with quantitative research; qualitative experience a plus
- Experience conducting web-based secondary research
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to make relevant and insightful conclusions based on data results
- Proficient in SPSS and Microsoft office suite programs (Advanced Excel and PowerPoint desirable)
- Strategic analysis and problem-solving
- Proven experience with coordination of multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting deadlines and working independently and efficiently under pressure
- Strong communications and collaboration skills
- A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Please send a cover letter and resume, including salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org. All responses will be held in confidence.