Federal Government Contractor Study 2018
Best BD and Marketing Practices of Winning Contractors
CLICK ON ICON TO SEE PROJECT COMPONENT
In partnership with Merritt Group and Professional Services Council, this national study of federal government contractors focuses on top challenges and best practices of marketing and business development professionals. The study addresses the most effective activities, tools and strategies to remain competitive; the organization, reporting structure and collaboration of BD and marketing departments within an organization; and how contractors are targeting and responding to RFPs with a focus on those contractors with higher win rates. The online survey of 200 federal government contractors was fielded in May 2018.
- Identify best practices of winning government contractors
- Identify challenges of marketing and business development professionals
- Determine actions to remain competitive in the current federal government market
- Measure effectiveness of marketing materials, activities and tools
- Quantify changes in budgets and activities
Fill out the form below to download the research report and infographics.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Top challenges of BD and Marketing professionals selling in the federal space
- Most effective marketing, BD and capture activities and tools
- How Marketing and BD departments are structured within their organization and collaborate to maximize opportunities and garner success