IS YOUR PUBLIC SECTOR CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY ALIGNED WITH THE AUDIENCE YOU ARE TRYING TO REACH?
Blogs, white papers, videos, podcasts or reports: government decision-makers turn to thought-leading sources like these to inform their buying decisions, learn about new technologies and learn about vendors. But which tools are most useful and influential, what content do they hope to see and where are they going to find it?
Market Connections polled government decision-makers around the country to answer these questions with the 2019 Content Marketing PulsePoll™.
What You Will Learn:
- Most valuable content when purchasing IT products and services
- Most effective online channels for content delivery
- Preferred content features
- Top actions taken with content
- Amount of time they’re willing to spend with content
New This Year:
- What are best practices for reaching the STATE & LOCAL government audience?
- Do emerging and/or complex technologies require different content marketing strategies?
- What spurs action and what prompts them to share your content with their colleagues?
Download this year’s results and infographics to better understand how to effectively get your content in front of public sector IT decision-makers to drive action.
Is your marketing strategy aligned with the federal buying process?
Market Connections and Merritt Group polled federal decision makers and B2G marketers to uncover which content, formats and channels are considered most useful and informative during the federal procurement process to create a Federal Content Marketing Review PulsePoll™.
Together, we presented the findings, followed by a panel discussion with federal government contractors. Following on the success of the event, Market Connections and Merritt Group published an eBook to help guide our clients – Marketing Strategy for the Federal Buying Process. This instructional guide expands on the findings revealed in the 2017 Federal Content Marketing Review survey and provides tips and insights to:
• Break down federal marketing barriers
• Align content to the stages of the procurement process
• Use content to build trusted status with federal decision-makers
• Optimize your paid, earned and owned marketing channels to reach federal buyers
Download results, infographics and eBook to learn about the most effective methods of getting your marketing messages in front of federal decision-makers.
MISSIONS EVOLVE, CONTENT REMAINS KING
Federal decision-makers turn to thought-leading content to inform and influence their procurement decisions—but which content is most useful and influential?
The Federal Content Marketing Review from Market Connections and Merritt Group looks at how content is influencing the federal buying process and how contractors are leveraging content in their marketing, communications and business development activities.