ABOUT THE STUDY:
Blogs, white papers, videos, podcasts or reports: public sector decision-makers turn to thought-leading sources like these to inform their buying decisions, learn about new technologies, and gauge vendors. As marketers trying to reach these niche audiences, it’s important for us to know what types of marketing assets they find most useful and influential, what type of information it should contain, and where they go to find it.
Market Connections polled government decision-makers at federal, state and local agencies and with K-12 and higher education institutions around the country to answer these questions with the 2021 Content Marketing Review: Reaching the Public Sector.
Market Connections presents the results of our latest study of the public sector. The report and video provide a review of key findings followed by a panel of public sector experts who will provide further insights, share their best practices and discuss what these results mean for marketers trying to reach FED and SLED audiences.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- What are best practices for reaching the K-12 and HIGHER EDUCATION audiences?
- How do public sector decision-makers prefer to receive information since the onset of COVID-19?
- How often should public sector marketers refresh their content to ensure relevancy?
- Aaron Heffron, President, Market Connections, Inc.
PANEL SESSION I – CONTENT CREATORS
Moderated by Lou Anne Brossman, Founder & CEO, Government Marketing University
- Matt Donovan, Senior Vice President, Merritt Group
- Chris Parente, Founder, StoryTech Consulting
PANEL SESSION II – PUBLIC SECTOR MARKETERS
Moderated by Aaron Heffron
- Monica Mayk, Senior Team Lead, Public Sector Marketing, Verizon Business
- Betsy Morrow, Marketing, Education, Amazon Web Services
- Preston Smith, US SLED West Marketing Manager, CISCO
IS YOUR PUBLIC SECTOR CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY ALIGNED WITH THE AUDIENCE YOU ARE TRYING TO REACH?
Blogs, white papers, videos, podcasts or reports: government decision-makers turn to thought-leading sources like these to inform their buying decisions, learn about new technologies and learn about vendors. But which tools are most useful and influential, what content do they hope to see and where are they going to find it?
Market Connections polled government decision-makers around the country to answer these questions with the 2019 Content Marketing PulsePoll™.
What You Will Learn:
- Most valuable content when purchasing IT products and services
- Most effective online channels for content delivery
- Preferred content features
- Top actions taken with content
- Amount of time they’re willing to spend with content
New This Year:
- What are best practices for reaching the STATE & LOCAL government audience?
- Do emerging and/or complex technologies require different content marketing strategies?
- What spurs action and what prompts them to share your content with their colleagues?
Download this year’s results and infographics to better understand how to effectively get your content in front of public sector IT decision-makers to drive action.