Insights in Recruitment and Retention in a Highly Competitive Market:
Results from Government Recruitment Study
CLICK ON ICON TO SEE PROJECT COMPONENT
A majority of public sector and government contractor HR and recruiting professionals are struggling to recruit and retain top talent. A recent survey by Market Connections and Monster Government Solutions uncovered that roughly half of HR professionals and hiring managers find a shortage of qualified candidates a top challenge. Meanwhile only one quarter are satisfied with their organization’s retention practices and only one-third are satisfied with hiring management technology.
What other barriers and challenges in recruiting and retaining talent were identified? What resources, tools and messaging are organizations using to attract and keep them?
This study sheds light on the ongoing challenges with government and government contractor hiring and retention and will help your organization develop and improve the right strategies and best practices to recruit and retain the best candidates.
Fill out the form below to download the whitepaper, infographic and webinar.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Unique challenges this government community face in finding and hiring top talent
- Useful recruitment and retaining resources, tools, best practices, and strategies
- Importance of branding and perceptions to attracting the right candidates
- What employees want from an ideal workplace
- Top barriers to attaining and retaining essential staff