11th Annual Breakfast Briefing
Thursday, October 31, 2019, 8:30-11:30 AM (EST)
Center for Education at Wolf Trap
1645 Trap Road
Vienna, VA 22182
ONSITE TICKET SALES HAVE ENDED.
LIMITED WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE
For over a decade, our comprehensive study has helped federal marketers develop the right strategies to reach federal decision-makers by providing key data about their purchasing and media habits. Since it began, tens of thousands of federal respondents at defense and civilian agencies, inside and outside the Beltway, have participated in our surveys about their use of digital, social, mobile, print and broadcast media, creating a comprehensive database like no other in our industry.
In addition to finding out the changes in the top print, digital, radio and TV properties in the federal market, the 2019 release will contain expanded information including more personal behavior data and opinions on a range of issues affecting the federal workforce.
New this year:
Walk through a day in the life of a federal decision maker, including:
- What are new technologies and online and offline behaviors they’re adopting
- How (and when) do they consume media during their day
- What are barriers that prevent them from accessing media
- Aaron Heffron, President, Market Connections, Inc.
- Sara Leiman, VP Media Director, TMP Government
Purchase your ticket to join our networking breakfast and hear this year’s results, followed by a panel discussion.
EXCLUSIVE TO EVENT ATTENDEES:
Those attending will have exclusive complimentary access to the report. On November 11, 2019 the report will be available for purchase to the general public.*
- Virginia Grebbien, Chief Marketing Officer, Parsons Corporation
- Joseph Pendry, Vice President of Marketing & Communications, Akima
- Steve Cooper, Former Chief Information Officer, Department of Commerce
- Pete Tseronis, Former Chief Technology Officer, Department of Energy
- Constance Sayers, President, Government Executive Media Group
|8:30 AM – 9:00 AM||Registration and networking breakfast|
|9:00 AM – 10:00 AM||Study results and online tool preview|
|10:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Panel discussion and Q&A|
|11:00 AM – 11:30 AM||Coffee refresh and networking|
Thanks to our sponsors:
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING?
Contact Mari Canizales Coache at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about sponsorship package opportunities.
*The 2019 results overview will be available for sale to the general public on November 11, 2019, at a price of $199.